Our 365 project

Inspired by others we have decided to have a go at a 365 project. That is we will attempt to take a picture and post it everyday for a year. Well we might take a picture everyday but we might not get it online everyday! Some of them will be more interesting than others, but we hope you like it and we are certainly looking forward to looking at everyone else's.
I apologise in advance if or maybe when my memory slips and I forget to keep it going!

Monday 9 January 2012

9th January


I'm a proud Mummy today! (not that I'm not proud every other day) Having been into London just before Christmas to purchase these splendid shoes, Bernard had her first pointe lesson today! Needless to say she has sore toes now. Well done sweetie! 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, tell her the pain doesn't get any better, but you sort of get used to it........ Sort of! I've been doing pointe work for about 15 years now and it's pretty bearable most days! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very impressed and says anyone who ballet dances and has children as cute as yours must be a pretty awesome person!

    ReplyDelete