Our 365 project

Inspired by others we have decided to have a go at a 365 project. That is we will attempt to take a picture and post it everyday for a year. Well we might take a picture everyday but we might not get it online everyday! Some of them will be more interesting than others, but we hope you like it and we are certainly looking forward to looking at everyone else's.
I apologise in advance if or maybe when my memory slips and I forget to keep it going!

Friday 6 January 2012

6th January


I found this poor embroidery thing buried in a box - and thought I should finish it and make it up into a cushion. I inherited a whole stack of these from a maiden auntie when she went into a home and haven't done anything with them. Whilst it's not really  my thing, it is amazing relaxing in front of the TV in the evenings - not much thought needed - always good for me!!

4 comments:

  1. aww I like to knit to relax or draw

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be so pleased with the results. Very satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that looks like a fun project. I love having a bit of sewing on the go. That'll look gorgeous when it's all finished. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun. I used to cross stitch - not sure my eyes are up to the challenge these days though.

    ReplyDelete