Our 365 project

Inspired by others we have decided to have a go at a 365 project. That is we will attempt to take a picture and post it everyday for a year. Well we might take a picture everyday but we might not get it online everyday! Some of them will be more interesting than others, but we hope you like it and we are certainly looking forward to looking at everyone else's.
I apologise in advance if or maybe when my memory slips and I forget to keep it going!

Thursday 5 January 2012

5th January


I'm very lucky that Mr K bought me a photographic light box for Christmas. I think Sasha has misunderstood its purpose. "I'm ready for my close up Mr De Milne"  
It will be interesting - if a little concerning to look back over the year and see how many of my pictures end up involving my cats be irritating ? Should I take bets?

5 comments:

  1. I suspect that the cat will be featuring heavily in a lot of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. My Day 5 was of a cat too. They're funny little creatures aren't they? I think I'd quite like to be one. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the majority of the pictures will be the cats, and by definition they will be of the cats being annoying, its just what they do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have seen the pussy cat paw prints in flour today - bloody everywhere!! Like santas sooty footprints all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I want one - or maybe I could make one. Hmmm *runs off to Google a how to*

    ReplyDelete