Our 365 project

Inspired by others we have decided to have a go at a 365 project. That is we will attempt to take a picture and post it everyday for a year. Well we might take a picture everyday but we might not get it online everyday! Some of them will be more interesting than others, but we hope you like it and we are certainly looking forward to looking at everyone else's.
I apologise in advance if or maybe when my memory slips and I forget to keep it going!

Sunday 29 January 2012

28th January

Epic fail today. So busy rushing around and sorting out the builder coming to fix the roof on Monday and then a gig in the evening left no opportunity to take any pictures and I'm fairly sure you don't want to see the images of us clearing out Splosh's room ready for roofers on Monday!
So instead a stolen picture of where I was last night to give an indication of just how posh the gig was!



No comments:

Post a Comment